<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									TDSUENPC4PCSB - Dark Sun University				            </title>
            <link>https://j8gaming.com/campaign-1/tdsuenpc4pcsb/</link>
            <description>J8ers Gonna J8 Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 00:34:57 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>TDSUENPC4PCSB</title>
                        <link>https://j8gaming.com/campaign-1/tdsuenpc4pcsb/#post-633</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 16:10:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[THE DSU Expedition&#039;s NPCs for PCs Stat Block
Animal Stats
&nbsp;
For NPCs, I&#039;m going to more fully emphasize something I&#039;ve toyed with in the past.  I&#039;m going to post up here very partial ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="text-decoration: underline"><strong>THE DSU Expedition's NPCs for PCs Stat Block</strong></span></p>
<p>Animal Stats:<br /><a title="Animal Stats" href="https://j8gaming.com/j8-system-resources/animal-stats/#post-397" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://j8gaming.com/j8-system-resources/animal-stats/#post-397</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>For NPCs, I'm going to more fully emphasize something I've toyed with in the past.  I'm going to post up here very partial stat blocks, for things you guys will need to roll "for the party."  Full stat blocks will not be posted unless/until they become more fully integrated into the party.  </p>
<p>All skills are listed as TOTAL bonuses for typical usage for quick reference convenience, rather than by ranks.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Boh</strong> - a massive ogre draped in heavy armor, Boh has great confidence in his ability to tank and will charge into combat with minimal hesitation<br />+5 init<br />+1 longsword&amp;ax 2d8+3 (<span style="font-size: 10pt">although Boh dual wields, he is not trained in it, and makes one simplistic attack with both weapons at a single target</span>)<br />Survival +6<br />Navigation +7</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Talas</strong> - a nimble flamboyantly dressed human woman, Talas will readily call out danger, but will seek cover and hide rather than engage whenever possible<br />+5 init<br />+4 cutlass 1d6+2 (<span style="font-size: 10pt">Talas also has a number of performing knives and seems to understand a basic fencing stance, but does not have a powerful swing</span>)<br />Spot +7<br />Listen +7<br />Balance +9<br />Stealth +8</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://j8gaming.com/campaign-1/">Dark Sun University</category>                        <dc:creator>Samadhi</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://j8gaming.com/campaign-1/tdsuenpc4pcsb/#post-633</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		